Saturday, December 5, 2015

I'm back!!!

   It was long time ago since my last post here. And I have to apology for it to the followers of this blog. Sorry, guys, I took a breath and just worked, worked, worked.... So now I have some works to share and alive my page. And at first it will be two spacemarines  tutorials for two level of painting - the easy way and more difficult way. May be it will be useful for somebody. I'll start with the simple one soon, just need a little bit time for translation, so stay turned!



   This Spacemarine tactical was painted for "simple painting level" tutorial:

 And this Spacemarine Sergeant was painted for "advanced painting level" tutorial:


  

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back :) The first looks more cartoonish and the second very hyper real, Both are great for different styles!

    ReplyDelete